NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Beanie-Bean and Hair Ball: Difficulties



HB: We've had some problems.

BB: Yeah.

HB: Mummsy's arm hasn't grown a bone yet.

BB: The doctor says she only has a fiberous callus in the break site.

HB: *frowns*Which means she still can't pick me up.

BB: Or run me around the neighborhood. *sniffles and sobs*

HB: AND her computer and wi-fi and Android have been giving her issues, too.

BB: First her powerpack went bad on her computer.

HB: Then Daddy-o bought her a new one.

BB: That fixed that and then the wi-fi went down.

HB: Daddy-o fixed that with a phone call.

BB: And then the adaptor to Mummsy's computer went bad.

HB: Daddy-o bought a new one.

BB: But when it arrived, it was the wrong one.

HB: So Daddy-o and Mummsy took a trip to Best Buy. It was the night my hogget sister here ate the remote to the TV set.

BB: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HOG, SHRIMP?

HB: YOU! It's all your fault. Mummsy's arm. Everything. Now we can't even watch TV because of you.

BB: I would watch my mouth if I were you. I'll steal your breakfast and your dinner the west of the week.

HB: I'll tell Mummsy.

BB:Pfff! Good luck. What is she going to do with one arm?

posted from Bloggeroid

17 comments:

  1. Shelly, you, your arm and your doggies are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! Continued prayers you heal.
    I guess there was a return trip to Best Buy for a remote?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beanie-Bean finds things to chew when we leave. She chewed right through the chip in my debit card.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like it's one thing after another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most definitely has been. Sweetman says I'm cursed.

      Delete
  4. I am doing it again.... my comments are not showing up !
    I am so sorry to read that your arm is not healing .
    And you know the second something goes wrong something else will
    break, burn up or fall apart.

    Sending you a big hug.
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee, Shelly--you've had a worse week than I've had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time, Shelly.
    But glad to see Beanie and Hair Ball are sharing the couch. They must be getting along a little better. Keep it up, cuties. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. Thinking about making Beanie a therapy dog.

      Delete
  7. Hope you're on the road to recovery soon--those furry friends of ours count on our every move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're at my side every moment of the day now.

      Delete
  8. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.