NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: ISWG: When Things Go Awry

Good morning, nice people!
SPAL: I'm still here. Having my ups and downs. My legs wobble now when I stand and walk. But when I hear the word treat, I can't help but do my happy-foodie-dance.

HB: Yup. He's even making out outside when his pooper goes crazy.
SPAL: Well, I've learned a lot since I've been around Mummsy. Never give up when things go awry.

HB: Yeah. A lot of things have done that over the last several months. Her Killer Stilettos MS has more than writing issues with it. So she's working on other manuscripts.

SPAL: And last week, her computer screen was black for three days until Daddy-o fixed it.

HB: Yeah. Then Friday, she was home sick with a sinus and ear infection. 

SPAL: And a week before that, she had a  stye in her eye for three weeks. But Mummsy stayed determined to work on her writing even if it was at 10 and 15 minute intervals.

HB: Yeah. She's even got family issues again that have her driving back and forth     two counties away.
SPAL: I'm like my Mummsy. I keep going and doing no matter what has gone amuck. 

This post was written on behalf of Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Group.

We hope everyone gets lots of belly rubs and licks today! And we'll see you, nice people next month.


19 comments:

  1. Good to hear SPAL is hanging in there, such a fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just not been a good year for you guys! Hang in there.

    IWSG #179 until Alex culls the list again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPAL, glad you're still with us. Just hang in there, Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, Shelly. It can only get better, so don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things get thrown at us. Vowing to keep trying and do better is all that keeps me upright somedays, too. Love seeing SPAL's sweet face still shining. :) My little Eddy is still here, too. I'm grateful for every minute I get to spend with him. Even when he gets me up 3 times in the night for a drink and bathroom break. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep plugging away Sir Poops et al. In time, the awry and amuck will give way to better things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear he's still hanging in there, Shelly...but I worry about you. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. Sick and the computer was out. Who did you make angry, momsie?

    Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you're still with us, Sir Poops! You and your Mummsy are fighters, no doubt. Hugs to both of you, and to you too, HB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness what is happening ay your home ?
    But I know the feeling. Some days just getting up in the morning is a huge deal.
    SPAL You are looking quite dapper still.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  11. SPAL is such a champion!
    ... and you too Shelly! Hang in there!
    I hope that everything gets back on track soon...
    ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's to SPAL's spunk. As to the belly rub. . .that sounds exactly right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To everyone:

    Thank you for the belly rubs back.

    Sir Poops and Hair Ball

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you got your screen back to post.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy to read the update on Sir Poops!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry things are so rough for your mumsy right now. And for Sir Poops. I hope all improves very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope SPAL is going better now.

    Life certainly brings huge curveballs our way, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.