NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sir Poops and Hot Men of Blogs-ehem-Hot Dogs of Blogs

IMG_0101

I know. I know. I haven’t been around lately. I’ve got issues. Like this morning for instance. Mummsy picks me up to walk me downstairs and right before she hit the second flight, my bladder let lose. Pee trailed down those last set of steps, it ran all the way to the front door. I even hit the foyer window-its not like I was aiming for it-I didn’t mean to. What a mess!

Yesterday, the same thing happened but all over No-No and then on Daddy-o and the sofa.

Mummsy says getting old isn’t for sissies. And I say it isn’t for people who get embarrassed either. Bodily functions run out of control and happen. And its happening to me.

Anyway, Mummsy tries to put me in those diaper things. It’s so embarrassing but I’ve figured out how to escape from them-I know it’s not a good idea since I seem to have no control over my pees and sometimes my poops. I can’t even eat regular kibble anymore. It gives me bad gas and the runs. Mummsy cooks and purees my food now.

Well, enough about me. I figured I ‘d give Mummsy another break and announce the Hot Man today but I’m going to announce the Hot Dog of Blogs today. One is a bird, well…a ghost bird, and the other is a black lab. They’re both really cool.

So here are the two Hot Dogs of Blogs:

Duker over at A Simple Happy Life . He’s smart like me. He can read and blog unlike my stupid little brother, Hair Ball.

And then there’s Sam. I know. He’s not a fur-person, he’s a feather-person and in spirit. But he’s really cute and spunky. You can find him at Sam's Story .

Well, for now I’m gonna go. Mummsy needs me. It’s a good thing she still has control over her bladder and she can still chew her food without getting gas and the runs. But she’s got other problems. One good thing for her though, she’s cut back on her hair lopping days. She’ll be doing hair three days instead of five or six. That’s a good thing. I’ll see her more and she’ll be able to work on her writing while getting a grasp on her own health issues.

Bye for now,

Sir Poops

PS> Mummsy will be doing the A to Z Challenge 2012 at her other blog

35 comments:

  1. On behalf of Sam, Sir Poops, thank you. He's quite pleased to finally be recognized as THE Hot bird of Blogs.

    Hope you're feeling better soon...Mummsy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices, SPAL! And I hope you're feeling better sometime soon, big guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir Wills, I thought so, too. I like smart people. And I hope I get better, too. It's not good when your whizzer goes out of control.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, get better so you can spoil Mummsy and make her feel better too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mummsy's really good at taking care of me, you know. I'm doing my best to help her.

      Delete
  4. Poor pup! Hope you all get to feeling better soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's good they make doggie diapers. That's something, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they don't work very well but all in all, yes, it is good.

      Delete
  6. From Duke -
    Oh...Sir Poops, I hope you're feeling better soon. That bossy Sosha (my sister's pup) has to wear diapers sometimes at night and she hates it. She won't even talk to me about it. Getting older is no fun. I'm only 5 1/2 and sometimes it's hard to get back up after I lay down.
    And my mom and me hope your mummsy is feeling better too.
    I'll be back in May (if my mom will let me).
    P.S. Thanks for calling me a Hot Dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I know what you mean, Duker. I'll be looking for your post in May. Okay.

      Diapers are very uncomfortable, too. Poor Sosha.

      Delete
  7. Sir Poops, get well, and I'm so glad your mumsy has gotten her hours cut down. Maybe it will help all of you a little bit.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think me and Mummsy are falling apart or maybe we're feeling empathy for each other. Thank you for the well wishes.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad Mummsy will be home more. Thank you for the well wishes.

      Delete
  8. LOL ....That's nice about Sam! You're a sweet pair of fur-people...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorelie: Thank you for the well wishes.

    Beth: Sam is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, bless this little guy's heart. I hope he feels better soon and doesn't have to wear those diaper things any longer. How sad.

    He needs some of that classical music designed for dogs--Throughadogsear.com Seriously. Dogs love these CDs.

    Get well little guy.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Moon Child:

      Thank you for that info. It's been one thing after another with him and me. I'm wondering if our energies aren't bouncing off of one another.

      Delete
  11. So sorry to hear that Sir Poops A Lot is having problems again. He is lucky you are there for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It seems to be something new every week lately.

      Delete
  12. Sorry about the diaper thing Sir Poops. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Lynn. I'm trying. Those diaper things feel like they're eating my butt.

      Delete
  13. So sorry about your pup. I think aging for dogs and humans has a lot in common, unfortunately. And it is a good thing they make doggy diapers. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lena. We're working on getting better. It's so wierd how we're both not up to par at the same time.

      Delete
  14. oh dear...sorry to hear Sir P is having troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, sorry to hear about the doggy issues. That's so cute that you picked hot dogs of blogs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending love to Sir Poops. :)

    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Visit this link to collect: http://melissakline.blogspot.com/2012/04/sunshine-award.html

    Keep spreading sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your posts always make me smile. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey you! Hadn't heard from you in a few days and wanted to check in to make sure you're doing OK. Hope all is well and you're just taking a break. Anyway, the Webs are kind of lonely without you! : )

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.