NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Ho-Ho and A Glowstick

Okay. I promised you all baby pictures.

IMG_0117

This above is Baby Glowstick.He’s four months now. I just picked him up from Tinkerbell. She worked until 1 am and opted out of brunch at Cracker Barrel.

IMG_0119

This is Summy-Sum holding Glowstick. She really loves her nephew. She’s going to be a great mom one day.

IMG_0125

No-No and Summy-Sum deciding what they’re going to have from the Cracker Barrel menu…well sort of. I interrupted them to get a picture.

IMG_0130

This is my Dad and his girlfriend. I’m glad he has her. Last October, Dad fractured his femur and didn’t realize it. He’s suffered terribly because of it. Not to mention, he’s got a plethora of health issues like Fibromyalgia. It’s been a rough a year for him.

IMG_0134

Glowstick says, “I want some pancakes.”

IMG_0136

Glowstick says, “Please. I want some pancakes!”

IMG_0138

Glowstick says, “I love you Great-Grandpa. You’re my favorite.”

IMG_0140

 

IMG_0141

Glowstick says, “Can we hang out and rock allllll day? Pleeeeease.”

Hanny says, “No. We’ve got to go pick up your cousin Ho-Ho.”

Glowstick says, “Awww man.”

IMG_0146

The above is E-wee and Ho-Ho. Can you believe he’s 8 months old now? I can’t. He’s like carrying around a bag of bowling balls. My arms were killing me when I got home.

Ho-Ho says, “Where have you been Hanny? I haven’t seen you in like forever."

IMG_0144

Ho-Ho says, “Where’s the juice and cookies?”

IMG_0149

Ho-Ho says, “A purse strap will do. This is good chewing.”

IMG_0158

Ho-Ho says, “Bubba juice is good.”

That’s all the pictures I have to share. Wished I had more but every time I go down there’s always some kind of drama going on. Lot’s of she said and she said and did…blah….blah. My daughters got along better when they were little.

The new blah-blah is ‘my baby’s cuter’, “your baby’s head is too big’, and ‘your baby smells bad’. And then there’s this blah-blah..’she’s not being a good mother’. It comes out of both pie holes. So tell me I don’t have fodder for more books.

That’s all for now folks!”

Later in the ink all,

Shelly

Disclaimer: The above pictures are the property of Shelly Arkon and no one else may use them.

22 comments:

  1. What great pictures! The title of your post is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Siv. Just wished I could see them more. They all live 2-3 hours from me.

      Delete
  2. The story of how the kids got these nicknames, you realize, must be told!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just knew I'd be cornered into that one. You might slap me after I tell you but...I never know what's going to pop out of my mouth when I see something outstanding.

      In fact, most of friends have been adorned with my nick names. I never call them by thier real ones. Like Sir Wills.

      Delete
  3. Cute pics. I'm with William...I'd like to know how they got their nicknames too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ut-Oh! I've been cornered by now by two of the Three Muskateers.

      Delete
    2. Okay, Shelly--start talking! Details, please!

      Delete
    3. I'll do it Saturday. Promise.

      Delete
  4. Your dad loves holding little Glowstick. That is soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing and Ho-Ho sure looks smart. Guess it runs in the family!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evie: It was so sweet watching Glowstick respond to my Dad. It was definitely love. This was actually the first time my Dad has gotten to see him.

      Delete
  5. Cute cute pics. I love 'em. You come up with the cutest nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna: I've been told this and have now been cornered into telling the story of how I arrived in naming them.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Family gatherings are always great! Cute babies. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is. And thank you. All babies are cute.

      Delete
  7. Pictures, drama queens, and fodder for more books--what more can you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Right? Leave it to my daughters to give me great ideas.

      Delete
  8. Great pictures! :)

    Well, at least the upside to drama is that you can write about it later. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, I'll have somehting to write about later.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful girls and adorable babies. Seems like a fun day, despite the drama.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day. Just don't like being put in the middle. They always want me to take sides when I have no clue what's going on.

      Delete

Let me know what you think.