NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hot Men Of Blogs Coming Soon

 

HOT MEN OF BLOGS

This will be a monthly post spotlighting the men who’s words make my heart pitter-patter, my stomach fill up with butterflies, and give me a tingly feeling. The last day of every month I’ll name a Hot Man.

If you know any, leave their linky in the comment box.

On November 30, 2011, I’ll share the first Hot Man. His alter-ego is the Sparkly dude above. That’s the only clue I’ll give.

Stay tuned. Be there or be square.

That’s all for now folks!

See you all later in the ink,

Shelly

21 comments:

  1. Can I nominate myself? lol If you ever do a 'Tepid Men of Blogs' let me know, Shelly. :)

    EJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. E.J.: I've already nominated you mentally. But it's a surprise when I spotlight you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kicking myself for not thinking of this for The Blog Entourage! You need to make a Hot Men of Blogs Calender, Shelly. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sir Wills: You think so?

    @Christina: That's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shelly....!!! I'll definitely be there!!! Well, that's because I don't want to be square...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beth and DM: It's going to be a fun one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, we get to ogle some "hotties"... some super-sweet eye-candy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MISH: Actually we get to ogle the words they write. They have a beautiful way with words and could make me putty in their hands if they had to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to this.

    Mr. Sparkles needs a transfusion. He look positively pasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo, hot men. Let's have more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Norma: It's going to be fun.

    @Laila: Hot men of words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, that is just a bit of sparkly happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jolene: November 30th will definitely be a sparkly day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks too fun! Looking forward to the *sparkle*!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm intrigued to find out who you'll spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Lydia: It will definitely be fun.

    @Golden: Goo. I'm glad I got your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I look forward to these posts, Shelly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.