NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Message from Sir Poops-A-Lot

110719_001

There’s lot’s of things going on this morning. Mummsy’s not herself at all. She appears rather nervous. When I laid against her this morning, her heart beat erratically. She’s been on and off the phone a lot this weekend. After she hangs up, she sighs. In fact, she’s been sighing a lot and crying, too.

One of my sisters is in trouble. She’s been thrown out of her house into the street. She can have my house, but mummsy says she won’t fit.

Mummsy planned to thank Laila Knight for the Liebster Award and to post a mini book review on The Dream Spell today. Hopefully, in a couple days she’ll be back to normal. I don’t like it when mummsy’s sad or upset.

Maybe this will help her find her Zen again.

Any other suggestions?

Very truly yours,

Sir Poops-A-Lot

16 comments:

  1. Oh my dear, don't worry Poopsie & Hairball, she'll be back to herself soon!
    (I send her big huge hugs from California.)
    Suggestions: Hugging you two will make her feel better--but be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sad. I hope things pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shelly, I hope everything is going to be all right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, Shelly...and a suggestion...hug those two little fur-people...hug them tight...! And, cry...Sometimes it helps to clear the head so that you can think better...and time. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, this is sad to hear. I hope things get taken care of right away. My thoughts are with you.
    Sir Poops A-Lot, all you can do is give mommy hugs and a smiley face when she looks at you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. give mummsy some chocolate to eat. That always helps me to de-stress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...so sorry mummsy is feeling bad. You should try singing...doggies do that very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon ! The zen music is so therapeutic ... listen to lots of it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, everyone the last 48 hours has been emotionally exhausting. Literally. Thanks for the well wishes. Now I need to get my reading and writing mo-jo on.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope things work out somehow--and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reasons why Shelly rocks:

    *You have the ability of writing sentences that make people think and feel.

    *You are so kind to your sweet lil animals.

    *You are a great blogging friend. You support people and your brighten their lives.

    *I admire your ability to write and you are funny as all get up.

    I don't like knowing that you are having a rough day. Know how important you are. I'm grateful I know you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shelly, I hope things are better! So sad...I hate days like this! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Russo, Ella, and The Golden Eagle:

    Thank you much.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.