NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturdays with Sir Poops-A-Lot: T is for Time Out

0408111955-01

SPALS: Good morning everyone! Hair Ball started the morning out by screwing up my post. He erased his picture in time out. That’s where he goes when he busts to the slididng door to barkbarkbark and groooowl at anything he sees moves. Even the wind. Told you he had no manners.

HB: That’s not true. I do too have manners.0328111236-01

SPAL: Do not. That’s why mummsy yells at you and not me. You don’t know when to keep your flapper shut.

HB: You’re just a pansy! Pansy! Pansy! Nah, nah, nah!

SPAL: Go to your bed!

HB: Can’t make me!

SPAL: Can, too!

HB: Not! (He pounces on SPALS head) Pansy!

SPALS: Mummsy! (He yelps)

Mummsy: Honey Bear get into your box!

HB: ‘Kay. (tail between his legs, he crawls to his box)

SPALS: Told you I could make you get into your bed. (He grins)

Anyway, Happy Chocolate Bunny Day.

HB: I want a chocolate bunny.

SPALS: No bunnies for you. Especially chocolate ones.

14 comments:

  1. Shelly, you should give these guys their own blog page. They have loads of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now doggies, behave, or Mummsy's not going to give you your Easter dog bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, you are awesome.

    A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Norma: I'm thinking about it.

    @Eve: Sir Poops-A-Lot says thank you.

    @Kimberly: Thank you.

    @Sir Wills: I'm always the good boy unlike hair ball. He should stay in his bed all day. I'll be glad to take his Easter bone, too. Sir Poops-A-Lot

    @ Lady A: Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...this was a lot of fun! I can totally see their expressions.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla: Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lynda: Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really laughed where you wrote, "Pansy" It seemed to work and was a good addition. I love how you write because you have such a great voice. You get into posts and that's why I keep returning.~
    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Ms. Langley: The Easter bunny brought us a cookie man. He resembles Daddy-O. We also got a stuffed squeaky bunny. Hair Ball has been trying to rip his a part. Mine makes a great pillow.

    Very truly yours,
    Sir Poops-A-Lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Russo:

    You're very sweet. Thank you for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.