NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

P is for Powerful Woman Writer Award

Right before the A-Z Challenge began, Deirdra Eden Coppel, at http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/, awarded me this award:

powerfulwomanwriteraward

Thank you, Deirdra.

I’ve been following her blog. She’s been doing author interviews for her A-Z Challenge. GO check her out.

Also, Halli Gomez, from http://halligomez.blogspot.com/ has awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award.

Right before the challenge, Robb Logger, from http://inspiredbycaffeinenicotene.blogspot.com/ , awarded me the same. As did the gal from http://gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com/. These two deserve the Depends Award, because they make me laugh so hard I pee myself but I haven’t figured out how to make such an award.

VersatileBloggerAward

And Also, there are rules with this one so I’ll blog al that stuff when the letter V comes around for this challenge.

Once again, thank you all. And to everyone else check out their sites.

Happy blogging, reading, and writing!

12 comments:

  1. Well Done; Congrats! It would be fun to pass the Depends award, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards, Shelly!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the awards !!

    ~MICHELLE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked out Deirdre's blog before; I know Robb and Halli's blogs though

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh major congrats on the awards-your blog is seriously inspiring, so I can see why you were given the award. I love coming back to your blog each week.~Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ella, Lesley, Mish, William, and Russo:

    Thank you and thank you for stopping by.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Ellie. I'll finish up when V comes around picking who I'll pass it on to and sharing stuff about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for being powerful and versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.