NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sir Poops-A-Lot in Love

This morning while mummsy was cruising the blogs, I fell in love. She’s the most beautiful woman in the world. I know we could make it work. Her name? Unknown. But I’ll refer to her as Ms. Dog.

goudafrog

Mummsy found Ms. Dog on the blog page, Puking on the Inside, http://laurenastevensblog.com/. For every comment left, her mummsy is donating five dollars to the Japan Relief Fund.

It broke my heart when mummsy turned off her computer this morning. I wanted to stare at that work of loveliness. She’s breathtaking. Mesmerizing. My heart is beating fast. She makes me weak in all four knees.

So, I’ve decided to write this letter:

Dear Ms. Dog:

This is a picture of me, yours truly, Sir Poops-A-Lot.

0317110931-00

I’m a single white Chines Crested-Powder-Puff. Unlike my bald brothers and sisters, I’ve got hair. Lots of it. I frequent hours of torture to maintain my handsomeness for the right woman. And, I believe that’s you.

I love lounging almost anywhere. Preferably, the couch, my personal house, and various beds scattered throughout mummsy and daddy-o’s house.

I enjoy watching television while I munch on Twizzlers, sweet kettle corn, and pretzels. I’ll be glad to share.

I love to take long walks and see the sights in my neighborhood.

0317110901-00

 

Or, smell them.

0317110904-00

I also enjoy the water.

0317110919-00

I promise not to hump you but I can’t promise the hair ball won’t. He humps everyone and anything. The good thing is this he can’t get anyone pregnant but neither can I. I’m responsible, you know.

I’d really like to meet you. Maybe this weekend. Mummsy and daddy-o are leaving me and the hairball with the sitter tomorrow. It’ll almost be like being alone.

I’ll fix us a nice bone, get some DVDs…LassieBeverly Hills Chihuahua, perhaps. I’ll even fluff up my bed for you.

What do you say, my beauty?

Very truly yours,

Sir Poops-A-Lot

11 comments:

  1. What else would a dog blog about besides poo and fire hydrants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ E.J.: Food. But, the list is soooo long. Hampers. Socks. Chasing birds. Hmmmm....I'll think on that more.

    Sir Poops-A-Lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Sending hugs to you and Poopsie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SPAL-Newton and Dodgey here...it's too bad you have to go to a sitter...were felines, so we can look after ourselves. You should be a feline...maybe they'd let you stay by yourself if you were...

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a response Sir Poops-A-Lot. She is a lovely dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Eve: Poopsie...he's a hair ball.

    @ Newton and Dodgey: I miss my cats. And, actually the sitter comes to us.

    @ Jen: It's 10:15 PM and she still hasn't responded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tried to post again this am and still no luck!!! Is her letter too long? Hope you got our message on WD anyway... She is very flattered. Please don't take the lack of a post as a lack of interest.

    Lauren & Ms. Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poopsy sounds a bit lonely. I think spring IS in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Lauren and the beautiful Ms. Dog:

    Mummsy and Daddy-O have been away so I had no access to getting on the computer. I'm on my way to your sight now.

    Very truly yours,
    Sir Poops-A-Lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Lorlei:

    I've got a hair ball for a brother. So a beautiful female would be much nicer.

    Very truly yours,
    Sir Poops-A-Lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha! This is too funny. Just the name sir poops a lot is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.